Title: : Bio-economy and its context – the Role of Agriculture
The XXVI EURAGRI Conference was held in Vienna 1-2 October, 2012.
Please download the programme here
- Tim Benton: What is excellence in agricultural research facing the plurality of the challenges?
- Marcus Carson: Reforming or transforming Common Agricultural Policy?
- Gianluca Brunori: Insights from SCAR foresight exercise
- Carole Crumley: Diversity and Dynamics:finding multiple pathways, feeding the world
- Wolfgang Stalzer: International Cooperation for the Protection of the Danube River
- Elfriede Fuhrmann: Austrian position on EU activities
- Wolfgang Burtscher: Horizon 2020 and research and innovation funding for food security, agriculture and the bio-economy
- Frank Bakema: Challenges for European Agricultural Research – a Dutch Agricultural Research Institute’s perspective
- Michael Obersteiner: Global Outlook: Agriculture and food research as seen from a global perspective
- Uwe Haug: Technology – Transfer – Application
- Johan Elvnert: FTP at XXVI EURAGRI Conference 2012
- Tanja Daumann: Raiffeisen and Agriculture – A Proven and Successful Partnership in Austria
- Paul Colonna: INRA – key figures
- Zita Duchovskiene: Lithuania 2013
- Notes from black group
- Notes from blue group
- Notes from red group